Saturday, August 22, 2009

Two thin 12 weight loss tips big burden

A lot of weight loss method I have tried a lot, but also some strange remedy. Finally found that the effect of weight loss or healthy diet control products + + appropriate movement! I have less movement, mainly the use of a healthy weight loss products, and then use the aid of other methods. My weight loss experience:
1, need to find a trusted health weight loss products (available in the market of those side effects are basically Western medicine, Chinese medicine is why I choose the slimming products) I use weight loss products is a pure Chinese medicine slimming tea. In fact, very easy to use, only a day before, like a cup of brew. Simple and effective. Unlike some of what is capsule, but also tea, medicine, we have nothing, huh, huh.
I now have more than a year weight loss, there is no rebound, and there is no ill feeling. Therefore, we recommend to the recommendation, because to know, only with friends is fat, can we truly realize that we fat people want to lose weight the real pain.
2, exercise, drink plenty of water (increase the metabolic rate) This is very difficult to insist on my own, although aware of the benefits of weight loss a lot of movement, but is unable to adhere to. For lazy people like me, fellow citizens, I suggest that watching television or when看碟, doing yoga, jumping in situ, even in the absence of movement to more than half an hour, it is certainly helpful. I did not expect movement let me out of meat, my purpose is to prevent as diet, let me change the low basal metabolic rate.
Drink plenty of water is also conducive to the maintenance of basic metabolic rate.
3, to create a suitable environment for weight loss

Many sisters often complained that the process of dieting storms out, and I myself have had this experience. I have a solution to this problem is: do not supermarkets, are not hoarding any snacks at home!

Oh it is very important! I lose weight during the food at home mom to the supermarket are purchasing, here is really for me to thank her for her weight loss support.

Basically, do not eat at home much荤菜, so I could not mouth.

4, records of body weight per day diet These are more motivated to allow their own More sensitive if the weight that can be said every day, if not sensitive to measurement on Tianyi 3-4, or even a test Monday. I said there are two, a 0. 5kg of that scale, an electronic said. I am a daily e-that opened his eyes the morning, and tried嘘嘘immediately fasting on that day so there is comparability.

And then the weight change per day, and eating are the same as the diary recorded. Take a look at every day and reflect, it is also time to remind ourselves not to give up.

No comments:

Post a Comment